Motors Hirobo Shuttle Conversion Kit To Electric

ranger258

I need help trying to find just the electric motor to finish my conversion for my 30 scale Shuttle. I have looked on the internet, tried Google and no luck. I will try next to post a picture of the motor I need.Electric Motor.JPGmotoe two.JPG

Here are the Spec's on this motor below***

OR-4540/14F Brushless Outer 672KV Motor With Alloy Motor Mount HIROBO Shuttle

Include with OR-4540/14F Outer Motor
Alloy Motor Mount 3 pcs set With Screw include
For HIROBO Shuttle / Shuttle Plus Kit or ARF

Motor Specification:
Kv:672U/V
Weight: 294g
Operating range: 4-5 Lipo
Operating Current: 70A
Peak current 15 sec: 90A
Diameter:48mm
Length: 36mm /46mm/56mm
Shaft Diameter: 6.0mm

- - - Updated - - -

Also to Add to my Post, there is only one dealer that sell's this motor and he is in Japan, and I don't want to do business abroad. (Just a note) people studied this motor and it looks like the bottom spins and the other end too, I can't figure it out help *** help. Frank from Massachusetts

- - - Updated - - -

(Just a note) the other end of this motor is the motor mount that attaches between the frames of the heli, again all I want is a motor that is similar to this and I cannot find one, not even on the internet ....

Electric Motor.JPG

motoe two.JPG

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
so that blue bracket? is that something you already have or does that need to be ordered? I am just making sure you got all the peices. I have researched such a conversion before. never went through with it.. and I know these conversion brackets can be a pain to find..
hope you got it all :D

ranger258

#4 thread I already have the blue bracket, I just needed the electric motor, also motor arrived today, can't wait to finish installing it. Frank from Massachusetts

Slobberdog

#4 thread I already have the blue bracket, I just needed the electric motor, also motor arrived today, can't wait to finish installing it. Frank from Massachusetts

Frank if you want to reference something someone writes then there is a reply with quote, like I have done here, its located in the bottom right corner of each post, it will save confusion and looking back to see what someone has writen.

hope this helps you enjoy it more here.

Top Bottom