Hi to all and yes, yet another Heli noob with issues

Marshall

Hello, I have recently got myself something that may be odd for a noob (difficult heli to fly) but since I was very young I have always wanted an RC Heli.
Now my dream has arrived I am middle aged and a little worried that I may have bitten off more than I can chew, but thanks to the mass of tutorials on the tube I am winning slowly.
I do have some minor problems that I hope you guys can help me with but I'll leave them for another time after I have spomged more intel from the threads.
Happy flying guys , hope to talk to some of you later.
Marshall.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Marshall, it's great to have you here.

We have all been bitten by the "bitten off more than one can chew" lmao. That is how most of us started. No matter what the issue, we will do our best to fix it.

As for waiting to ask a question, don't wait. Just post it up. All that we ask is that you do it in the correct section of the forum so that later members can do searches and find it much easier. Other than that, there is no "wrong" question, or question too small. Post up, we love to help.

:welcome1:

canongraphy

Hey :welcome1: Marshall, and I know what you mean, checkout my video of my 600 crash, all I can say is take your time and don't rush it.

Graham Lawrie

Hi Marshall, Welcome to the forum from Scotland:) I was the same a year ago, and all my builds i felt the same:) Then i found Tony on Youtube and all the guys on here:) Its like having a Formula 1 support team in the pit during your builds and problems:) Nice to have you on board:)

Marshall

WOW! what a welcome, Thank you! I didn't think I would be very popular being a noob but I already feel at home.
This is great, thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome Dave and yes I'll look forward to talking to you too, Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

I will and thanks for the welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Lee, thanks for the welcome, and I'll post my probs soon, cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome, Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome bud, I have seen your vid :(, Sorry to see that, Damn that was painfull just to watch.
Hope its back together soon! and yes the key is , Take your time.
Thanks again, hope to chat soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, hope to chat soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Graham I have already had a fantastic welcome from lots of you, and yes the vids on youtube are awesome.
and yeah it is like having an F1 team on standby LOL, Cheers mate!

Marshall

Welcome to the forum Marshall, it's great to have you here.

We have all been bitten by the "bitten off more than one can chew" lmao. That is how most of us started. No matter what the issue, we will do our best to fix it.

As for waiting to ask a question, don't wait. Just post it up. All that we ask is that you do it in the correct section of the forum so that later members can do searches and find it much easier. Other than that, there is no "wrong" question, or question too small. Post up, we love to help.

:welcome1:

WOW! what a welcome, Thank you! I didn't think I would be very popular being a noob but I already feel at home.
This is great, thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

Marshall; Welcome to the site! Hope to talk to you again soon! Dave

Thanks for the welcome Dave and yes I'll look forward to talking to you too, Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome aboard. When ready, ask away! :)

I will and thanks for the welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Marshall, we are ready to help.

Hi Lee, thanks for the welcome, and I'll post my probs soon, cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome, Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey :welcome1: Marshall, and I know what you mean, checkout my video of my 600 crash, all I can say is take your time and don't rush it.

Thanks for the welcome bud, I have seen your vid , Sorry to see that, Damn that was painfull just to watch.
Hope its back together soon! and yes the key is , Take your time.
Thanks again, hope to chat soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi There and Welcome aboard!

Thanks, hope to chat soon.

Marshall

Hi Marshall, Welcome to the forum from Scotland:) I was the same a year ago, and all my builds i felt the same:) Then i found Tony on Youtube and all the guys on here:) Its like having a Formula 1 support team in the pit during your builds and problems:) Nice to have you on board:)

Thanks Graham I have already had a fantastic welcome from lots of you, and yes the vids on youtube are awesome.
and yeah it is like having an F1 team on standby LOL, Cheers mate!

Tony

Staff member
Just wanted to let you know, there is a little quote button with a "+" sign to the right of it at the bottom right of every post. If you click that on every post you want to quote, you can do a multi quote of every post. And yes, it will work across different pages. So you can click them all on page 1, click on page 2, click those, and they will ALL show up. Just a way to keep things cleaner.

And get used to the friendly atmosphere, that is what we are all about here!

Top Bottom