Hi there from Paul Ferreira.

PaulF

Hi to all the forum members, I am Paul Ferreira lives in Rustenburg South Africa and working on a Platinum Mine as a Planning Manager and are involved with the Design and layour of the underground mine.

I am new to RC Helis and acquired myself a Blade 450 3d Heli and crashed it in the first 30 seconds. I have already fixed the main head assembly and are now trying to make sure it is set up properly.

I must say I have learned a lot from Tony's videos and therefore say thanks to Tony and for allowing me to the website.

Well that enough about me folks.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Paul, welcome to RCH. CCPM helicopters are very hard to fly. If this is your first, I highly suggest getting something like the mSR, 120SR or even the blade 200 to learn on. Once you master those, you will have better control over the ccpm helicopter. But no matter what you do, we will be here to help.

:welcome1:

PaulF

Thanks Tony and I'm sure I'm going to need a lot of help, good to hear about you quitting smoking I am also trying to quit, must say I'm struggling have tried al sorts of things but not yet the so called "e cigarettes"

Tony

Staff member
I had a website that I was trying to build dedicated to helping people quit, but no activity forced me to shut it down.

Lee

Welcome Paul.
Don't forget about a good simulator.
Worth there weight in gold.

Ken Jackson

Welcome Paul, as you'll find out more than half of this hobby is working on them, lol. But we do get to fly some too.

Ken

Top Bottom