Hi There Everybody

Heliman450

Just joined RC-Help.com. Looking Forward to sharing knowledge gained and receiving tips/tricks etc. from others.

I chose the RC Model helicopter hobby as an interest in retirement. Since getting my first helicopter and starting my toolkit, I've increased my helicopters to three and many more tools, too! Iv'e set up my workshop and can now claim enough knowledge to contribute in a Forum of like-minded hobbyists.

Cheers,

Heliman450

Lee

Welcome heliman :)
I worked in Davos a few years back. And lived in Sursee too.
Love Switzerland :)

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to RCH heliman! Post up some pictures of your toys, tools and workshop! It's interesting to see how everyone has things setup.

:welcome1:

Heliman450

Welcome to RCH heliman! Post up some pictures of your toys, tools and workshop! It's interesting to see how everyone has things setup.

:welcome1:

Hi Tony, I'll sort something soon. I recently got my Laptop back after a major problem, need to install some more software.

Tony

Staff member
dude, I love that drill/dremel press! I have always wanted one of those. I do have a real drill press, but sometimes, you just need more speed lol.

And that 15 gallon Shell drum, is that a seat as well or just for oily rags for containment (or used to be...)? That thing is about the cleanest drum that I have ever seen bro!

Keep those pictures coming, love the shop. And love the bird!

Heliman450

Hi Tony, Rodney, thanks for the positive feedback on my workshop. The dremel works brilliantly in the press, in combination with the hand vice I've been able to drill some very fine holes perfectly! Just what a Hobbyist needs. The grip can also be spun around through 90 degrees making it easier to use the cutting/sanding attachments. I'll need to fix it so that I can clamp the whole thing firmly. Another to do job on the list!

The Shell barrel is actually a bar seat. We both worked for Shell in an earlier life and it was something left over after a hospitality day. These days it makes a great stand for my tools whilst working at the bench.

trainrider06

pretty durn cool! I will definitely have to look into that setup! As you say there are varying things setups one can do with that!

Top Bottom