Hi Nur From Cape Town

NurZ

Hi Guys
I have been flying Co-axial Heli's for the past year (SYMA S33 ,S107 and Aero G) . I am hooked !!!!!!
I mastered them in flying and taking them apart , Including all the YouTube mods I can find .
I am ready for the next step, bought myself a HK 450 v2 (TREX Clone) and a FlySKy fs-ts6 TX+RX waiting for delivery .
That's where you guys come in . Helping me to set up this machine . With servo selection etc.
I am going to need all the help I can get , this unchartered territory for me .
Thanks Guys
NurZ

Lee

Hi NurZ,
I use to live in Cape Town.
If you want to meet a great bunch of guys that fly there, head to Belleville velodrome on Monday nights.
Awesome place to fly, and ver friendly bunch.
Any questions you have, just post them up in the relevant sections.

Lee

NurZ

Thanks Lee and Tony for the welcome.... Lee I will definitely go there once my heli is up and running .
Just got may goodies in the mail today.... with an assan gyro free > Now for some reading on this Gyro and then off to Question section

Lee

I did a video on that gyro if you want to have a look.

Edit: ah I see Tony put his video up already LOL :D

Last edited by a moderator:

NurZ

This assan mem gyro is very sensitive to vibration . Downloaded both vids . You guys are like we say in CT foendies (experts).
I'm checking out a hobby shop In CT called MGhobbys >Camaronparker77 have you heard of them they in Ottery area. I have price list they not that pricy.

Lee

There is a shop just outside Milnerton on the junction of Racecourse Rd and Koeberg Rd in a little industrial estate.
Its called Clown Hobbies. I use to get all my foam board from there.
Also there is a club just south of Table view where I use to live next to the lake.

camaronparker77

Yep ive been there a couple of times. His name is Marius. He sells more plane stuff hey. I would not actually buy helu stuff from him. In my experience u can install any electronics in a plane and it will be fine, but where helis are concered I wouldnt play around with electronics hey

Tony

Staff member
You are right, it doesn't like vibration. Blades need to be balanced, no shafts bent, and I would HIGHLY suggest a gel tape. Give me a bit and I will be testing some gel tape. Should work great from what I see of it.

NurZ

@ Camaronparker77 His name is Marius , he was honest enough to tell what;s not suitable for heli's ... Clowns hobbies will I check out and in Plumbstead RcHobbyshop .
@ Tony I got double sided sticking tape and a piece of metal plate with the gyro and like you said in you video TUT. the no sense English translation is of no use , so I will be go with your vid.

- - - Updated - - -

@ Camaronparker77 His name is Marius , he was honest enough to tell what;s not suitable for heli's ... Clowns hobbies will I check out and in Plumbstead RcHobbyshop .
@ Tony I got double sided sticking tape and a piece of metal plate with the gyro and like you said in you video TUT. the no sense English translation is of no use , so I will be go with your vid.

- - - Updated - - -

Dirk

Hi Nur and Camaron. Nice to see some more South African "boikies" on here. I am in Knysna.
You'll find this forum very helpful. If you need any advice, just ask.

camaronparker77

Thanks Dirk. Same here. Also nice to converse with guys from other countries and here their views. Also nice to chat to South Africans abroad. So when is the G380 arriving. I can't wait

Top Bottom