Hi. New UK member.

Chompwat

Hi everyone, Chompy here.
I live in the UK and have been enjoying RC flying in one form or another for about two years now.
I am new to this forum, but have been hanging out in RCG for a while now.
At fifty something I am quite late in to the hobby, something I have wanted to do all my life but have neither the time or the money until now. An understanding wife helps too.
My fixed wing flying is generally on my BL converted HZ Supercub, Bixler 2 or PZ T28D. I have almost finished building a 1/10 scale SE5a which I hope to maiden soon.
I started flying helis at the start of the year and have been progressing through co-axial, FP! and now CP. my current birds are Blade Nano CPX and 130x. I also have an Align 450 Pro v2 3GX which I will be starting to build in the next couple of weeks.
Anyway I look forward to reading the threads and interacting with the membership.
Regards
Chompy.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
WELCOME ABOARD CHOMPY! A great bunch here, and I'm sure you will love it... DON'T forget to take some video's of your heli build coming up ;)

Tony

Staff member
Never too old to get into this hobby. You should see my old club, nothing but people over 70 lmao. As long as you can see it, you can fly it.

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome1:

Top Bottom