Hi, I'm Evan

evandbrock82

Hey guys, I'm just getting into the quadcoptor thing. I live in a really small town, no one else is doing anything rc here. Not that I've found anyway. Just trying to find people to talk to about this stuff. I really enjoy flying and building most anything. I do seem to be making some expensive mistake, so I'm always looking for tips and pointers. Happy flying out there...

Tony

Staff member
What's up Evan!

No worries on being from a small town, it does have it's advantages. One of which is open spaces and less people to get in the way.

I as well started with no one to teach me and went to the interwebz to find the answers and tips. I think I have done pretty good lol. All you have to do is stay persistent and keep at it.

And I have been to Brewton many times (as stated in the PM). The town is quiet, the food at The Oaks is awesome as is the bartender lol. But the people that work in the mill (some of them) are complete asshats lol. Mainly the security. That fake badge goes to their heads lol.

Welcome to RCH!

:welcome1:

holtneil

Hi Evan welcome to the forum, your in the right place for help and tips , I do a bit on quads but helis are my main toys , and I second what Tony said ,I learnt by my self when I started off made some really good friends on this site , and I used Tonys videos for info and asked lots of questions , so never be scared to ask some thing even if you feel stupid to ask we all help each other out on here , take care and enjoy the best hobby in the world

Diver9543

Hi Evan, welcome to the forum. I also started with a quad and now have a few in my lineup. I am just getting ready to try FPV with mine. Every flight will be different.

evandbrock82

I can't wait to get back home. I'm out working for a couple weeks right now. I'm going to try fpv soon. I think I should practice a couple more weeks tho, lol

Top Bottom