Hi From Parchment Michigan

Sideslip

Hello,
I live in Parchment Michigan, and fly with the Kalamazoo Thunderbirds. I fly both heli and fixed wing, but lean toward helis. I hope to learn quite a bit more about heli setup and programing the newer FBL units on the market.

Bert

Sideslip

Ahhh, thanks for the welcome Admiral. Right now I'm in a bit of a fowl mood. Seems the used 550L that I purchased was not very well adjusted. And I'm not really an expert. My main concern right now is getting the blades to zero pitch at mid stick. Off I go to look up what information I can find.

Bert

Heliman450

Ahhh, thanks for the welcome Admiral. Right now I'm in a bit of a fowl mood. Seems the used 550L that I purchased was not very well adjusted. And I'm not really an expert. My main concern right now is getting the blades to zero pitch at mid stick. Off I go to look up what information I can find.

Bert

Hi Bert, welcome to the Forum. I also bought a used T-Rex 550E but had the gyro removed as part of the deal. I'm waiting for an iKon from Helidirect. They expect supplies of my chosen aluminium version in two weeks (fingers crossed). Don't forget to check all things out properly before and after flying (even without crashes!) to make sure all's well. I bought a new RTF Blade 450X a while back now thinking that it'd be a quick way into the air. It worked for a while and then my pre-flight checks turned up issues with the original setup. Just goes to show that you need to keep on top of things.

Good luck with the checking out. I'm sure you'll get the help you need here if you ask with some background details of what's involved.

Top Bottom