Hi from México

Ricardo

I'm here because I saw Tony's videos and help me a lot.
I'm a beginner in this heli's things...THIS IS FOR SURE THE MOST DIFFICULT OF ALL HOBBIES !!!!!!
I already have 23 of this toys, and hardly can fly (hover) some of them.
Hi to everybody:)

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the Nightmare hobby Ricardo. It's a great hobby, but like you said, it's one of the most difficult ones out there. If you have any questions, just ask. We have a lot of great members here that can help you with just about anything.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Welcome to all of our nightmares lol. Believe me I know the feeling. I have 3 times the cost of my align 600 in repairs that any good flight time. Oh well, we keep trying! Any help you need Judy feel free to ask!

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Welcome Ricardo! Ditto what Tony and Breeze said! I'm very new to the hobby, so I spend more down time than I do up :biggrin1: You just gotta love it though :chuckles:

Lee

Hola Ricardo. Voy a Mexico en Noviembre por seiz meses. Donde vives? Estoy trabajando en Tulum. Quiero encontrar a la gente que vuela allí.
Bienvenidos al foro :)

Ricardo

Thank you...If every crash is a lesson, I'm now graduate. I can't fly but fixing crashes I'm becoming an expert !!!!

Ricardo

Hola Lee, gracias por la bienvenida....En donde estoy, Toluca en la montaña, no conozco a nadie que vuele, es en parte el problema ya que es difícil aprender estando solo.
Un abrazo.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Hola Ricardo. Voy a Mexico en Noviembre por seiz meses. Donde vives? Estoy trabajando en Tulum. Quiero encontrar a la gente que vuela allí.
Bienvenidos al foro :)

Hola Lee, gracias por la bienvenida....En donde estoy, Toluca en la montaña, no conozco a nadie que vuele, es en parte el problema ya que es difícil aprender estando solo.
Un abrazo.

Have I told you guys how much I love the Google translation tools? Hehe! Love it I tell you!

Ricardo

Thank you Paulster2 for the advice, I think your comment is pertinent, I will use only english, and by the way I don't use any translation tool.

Lee

We can speak in Spanish or English Ricardo. I need to practice for when i arrive in Mexico.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Thank you Paulster2 for the advice, I think your comment is pertinent, I will use only english, and by the way I don't use any translation tool.

No no Ricardo! You misunderstand my dry sense of humor ... actually lack of in this case. I was actually stating what I meant and was not trying to be facetious about it. Please, if you and Lee communicate better that way, I am not suggesting you "not" do that. While we are based in the US, doesn't mean we cannot work technology a little. If I have an issue with something you do or say on here, I will definitely tell you straight out about it. I do not beat around the bush. Please accept my appologies for the misunderstanding! :respekt:

EDIT: And now that I'm thinking about it I should have just posted this up in spanish :biggrin1: In fact ...

Lo siento mucho por el malentendido! Que son sin duda la bienvenida a hablar lo que sea el lenguaje de aquí que te gusta!

No acababa de traducir correctamente, pero espero que usted consigue la idea!

Top Bottom