Hi everyone :)

Mythikal

Im new so giving a little info about myself. 32 yr old female who is into just about everything rc! I have nitro gas electric cars to boats and quads. I honestly have seen a type of r that dont catch my attention! :). Always looking to learn new stuff and tricks

Tony

Staff member
A person after my own heart. Into ground pounders as well as things that fly! That is fantastic! And living in beautiful bourbon country, doesn't get much better than that. Welcome to RCH Mythikal!

:welcome1:

Mythikal

Thanks a lot :). Yeah i love it here its nice. And oh yeah i have a mavic on preorder now and starting to get impatient lol

Tony

Staff member
Just watched the video on that Mavic Pro and wow, for such a small quad (250-300mm from the way it looked) that thing is packed full of features. Gimble stabilized 4k camera, tracking without a transponder and almost a 30 minute flight time, that is impressive. And the fact that you can actually fly it, and it will do up to 40mph is really good for a DJI which are known for being pretty slow usually. The price is a downer, but you do, in fact, get what you pay for! I surely hope you upload some video to the forum when you get that beauty in your hands! I would love to see it!

Mythikal

Yeah i will do that for sure!!. And yeah the price was a bummer had to sell a cpl rcs to get it lol. Even more why im getting so impatient haha. But supposed to be pretty awesome I guess time will tell.

Tony

Staff member
Something like that isn't like a racing quad or micro 3D helicopter, something like that is an investment that you can do so much with. Can't wait to see what you have in store for that little guy.

KLA

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Glad to have you in our group. Would love to see some pictures if you get a chance. Especially when you get your new quad.

Mythikal

Well guys the mavic is finally on its way!! I'm supposed to have it Saturday so I'll try to get some pics and stuff soon :)

Top Bottom