Hi everyone

Sammy786

Hello
My name is sammy and i'm from Sydney Australia.
I'm all new to this drug and i can't get enough its been 6 month now and all i think about is what i'm going to get next.
At home i'm stuck to the computer learning how to build or fly at work my lunch is looking up rc cars.
The wife has had enough of it Me cant get enough of it.
I don't know is it just me or there are others that feel the same. with in 6 month I have got myself Cars 2x Xray xb9 ,Xray xb8, Xray T4, Losi8 2.0, Kyosho Mp9.
Planes Super Cub, Super Cub mine, Sky Mule, Mustang P51D Bix3 Trainer. Over $500 worth of tools bits & bobs and now I'm stacking up on foam and all to gear to make models. I need help so every little bit of help is knowledge for me. I'm glade I have found this site so looking forward to making new mates and learning new things.

Lee

Welcome to the forum Sammy.
Its an addiction, thats for sure.
I started with Helicopters. Within a few months I had 7 of them :D

murankar

Staff member
Its definitely a drug. I got up to about 5 helis to include my micros. I am in the same boat. The wife is fed up but I want more.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to RCH Sammy. Like the others said, it's a drug. I have honestly quit counting everything I have lol. The wives, yeah, they get tired ot if. You should see my wife having to walk around all of mine lol.

:welcome1:

Sammy786

Thank guys
But why all rc guys wife hate RC is it only the people I know or is it everywhere?
See now I'm trying to build so the wife doesnt know the foam and every other thing im purchasing is got to do with RC so i get away with it until see knows its all for RC plane!!!!
Then :):):):) will hit the roof.

callsign4223

Staff member
My wife doesn't hate it. She really just doesn't care one way or the other. As long as I'm not spending rent or grocery money she is fine and is happy that I'm enjoying myself.

Tony

Staff member
That is pretty much how mine see's it as well. But mine still complains when I have an airplane on the bed and she can't lay down lmao.

Top Bottom