Hi all

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Glad I found this forum. My name is Tony and I flew RC helis back in the 80s early 90s. Quit for about 25 years and now just coming back. Things have changed a whole bunch. Flight simulators and forums like these are luxuries we didn't have back then not to mention youtube how to videos. I have a all electric fleet of 450, 550 and a trex700. Here's a photo from 1987. A GMP Cobra in a bell 206 scaled after the Suffolk Police jet ranger. It was my favorite to fly. Great hobby to be part of again and awesome forum!

001.jpg

001.jpg

DAL2855

Banned
Welcome back to the hobby Tony and welcome to the forum! Yeah the hobby has definitely changed alot over the last 25 years! Especially with the introduction of computerized radios and such! Definitely changed for the better!

orbi

Hi Tony welcome !
Thats an awesome photo! wow which one are you in? lol how big are you ?
you gotta be tiny if your in the one at the front lol love it!

Lee

Welcome to the forum Tony.
My first intro to helis was seeing one in the 80's. I was hooked, but it took me 25 years to finally get one.

canongraphy

:welcome1: Tony, I too fell in love many years ago, but just recently got into it, so far I have mastered crashing :) trying to move ahead in the curve now. nice pic! love to see some vids of you flying your fleet.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
man great little scale heli there!!! WELCOME back to the hobby! you will enjoy it aroundhere :)

Awesome scale heli Tony!!
love the bird!!
So you used to fly heli's when you actually had to fly them before all the really fancy gyros and flight systems we get to use now!
Welcome to the forum and look forward to hearing more stories and photos of your fleet

Top Bottom