hi all

Drew34

hi everyone. I seen tonys t maxx videos on you tube and asked a question on it and was referred to this website. I could sure use the tips and advice. I am, however, a ground pounder and see this site is mainly for u flyin folk but hey here i am. lol. So anyway, ill be posting a thread in rc cars and trucks or whatever i have some t maxx problems bought used wont start. yaaaaaaaaaaaa. anyway signing out from MN. hi and thanks

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Welcome Drew. Its not all about flying, although if you take up flying, you will see why more members fly and pound :p Like Tony says though, the forum is about helping people who RC. If you look at the members sigs, you will see that most of them do have a ground vehicle, since you can't fly all the time and when the fever strikes, drive what you got.

murankar

Staff member
This is an RC sight not just one or the other. This is the place to be we dont bash or trash. Welcome to the site.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the site Drew, glad you could make it over here. On youtube, it's hard to post answers since they limit the size of the post. Here, we can get into great detail since the limit is quite high on the text. Post up and let us know what you need.

:welcome1:

Drew34

i did tony. lol . u asked and i typed and typed and typed lol. yeah i am stumped i did all my own research and read hundreds of blogs or forums and whatched video after video so now im reaching out thanks for any and all help looking forward to bashing lol. have a good day.!

Top Bottom