Hi All

Tony

Staff member
You have come to the right place. whatever your questions, just post them up in the tech section and we will help you out.

:welcome1:

concodd

Hi Paul, Thanks for the welcome notice you have a goblin 700, I have chucked myself in at the deep end and also purchased a 700 for my very first build is there a good YouTube video that you know off that show's how to wire the Servo's, motor, esc, 3GX etc, even an online manual that shows how to. I am using a JR transmitter. I am a first timer and starting to loose my way a bit.

pvolcko

I don't know about Goblin 700 build videos, but there is an official 500 build video series done by Bert Kammerer.

Official: Goblin 500 Build - Part 1 - YouTube

That's the first in the series. It does gloss a bit of electronic setup, though.

What in particular are you wanting to know/see? 3GX setup is covered very well by a number of videos Tony has posted, such as:

3GX Setup Guide Part 1 Mounting & Wiring - YouTube

Servo wiring... the only trick on the goblins is routing the wires from the front two servos. When you get there post a question on the forum and I'll put up some pics of what I did (along with some of what I tried and abandoned and why).

Motor wiring can only go two ways (off one side or the other) and is covered by pics in the user manual for the heli pretty well, if I remember right.

concodd

Thanks Anthony, agree it is a beauty, looking forward to getting mine finished and in the air.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Paul, Thanks for your reply, I see we are not meant to post questions in this section so I started a new thread in the Helicopter beginners area. I wanted to know about the wiring for the 3GX for the JR transmitter. they show the wiring for a standard transmitter in the video which is great and easy to follow, but not the one I needed. If you would like to catch up on the other thread, it would be appreciated. Cheers..

Top Bottom