Hi All from the frozen North

northerntreat

My name is Larry I'm going by northerntreat I'm living in central Minnesota It's a great day here it's time to go outside and do some flying.
I'm very new to the hobby but I was able to find Paul at the local flying club who has taken me under his wing and is trying to teach me to fly and give me great advice on the foamies that I love to build.
On my own trying to fly I attempted 5 takeoffs and had 5 crashes so now that I have some great help I at least stand Chancech.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Larry! We have all been there. I have crashed more times than I care to count lol. Having someone there to guide you is priceless. Post up some pictures and/or video of your birds!

:welcome1:

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
welcome aboard from the cool east! I was and am still running against that problem... only now it isn't foamies.. it's balsa.

llommel

Larry, there is a great fun fly in Owatona this weekend, Friday thru Sunday, if you are interested in going there.
You can look it up on the internet, it's called "Watts Over Owatona".
I went there last year, lot of stuff to see & watch. I'll be going down on Saturday. I live 10 miles south of St Cloud.

Welcome aboard from right down south!! Where it's warm all year round, and kangaroos in our backyard haha
mate welcome aboard, take your time look around and share with us all. I've had my fair share of crashes and am just getting going as well

Derek

Hey Larry! Welcome to the site! RCH is a great forum filled with very knowledgeable people. So...you crash foamie, too? Yep...you'll fit right in, lol. I had 3 crashes just the other day.

If you get time...post up some pictures or video of what you are flying. We love pics and vids!!

Top Bottom