Hey what's up guys? Hoping to stick around for awhile. :D

vyrnguy

Hiya peeps,

My name is Vyrn, been in the heli hobby on and off for several years now, reason for the on and off is most likely hobby budget. Crashing is never cheap. Hoping I will stick around this time for quite some time.

I tried to read the rc-help rules http://www.rc-help.com/pages.php?pageid=7 but the link is not working for me? Is this a database error??

Anyways, I will post some pics of my new project builds, and hopefully we can all help each other in this wonderful hobby :D :D :D

See you sooon

Vyrn

Tony

Staff member
Hey Vyrn, welcome to RCH. I know what you mean about crashes being expensive, been there too many times.

If you would, please let me know where you saw that link to the TOS. That is the old link and I need to update it since we just completely updated the entire website. The correct URL for the TOS is Terms Of Service. Please let us know if we can be of any help.

Geena

Staff member
Hi Vyrn, and welcome to the group. I can`t wait to see some of your machines, and maybe some flight videos. Have fun and enjoy the site. There are lots of really great people here. :)

Smoggie

Welcome Vyrn,

Hoping to see and hear more about your helis. If there is anything we can do to help dont be shy to ask..

Steve

vyrnguy

Hey Vyrn, welcome to RCH. I know what you mean about crashes being expensive, been there too many times.

If you would, please let me know where you saw that link to the TOS. That is the old link and I need to update it since we just completely updated the entire website. The correct URL for the TOS is Terms Of Service. Please let us know if we can be of any help.

Hello Tony,

Site Rules on this one Posting On This Forum

holtneil

Hi vyrnguy welcome to the best site with some of the best members in the world , site rule photos and videos are a must :poidh:

Top Bottom