Hey Tony! What's up?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hi Tony. Haven't heard anything on your new house lately. Did you get moved in? What's up with it? We need to know what our hero is doing! Lol.

Tony

Staff member
House is here, still no electricity, major ice storm, yadda yadda yadda. IT's the same ole story. I have a house, but I don't have a house.

Tony

Staff member
eh, I have given up on hoping and deadlines. The goal was to get my family a house by xmas, and I failed. Nothing more I can do.

Ken Jackson

Not your fault dude, don't take it so hard. Close still counts in my book and its impossible to control other people.

I'm starting my new job tomorrow. I interviewed early November. The guy has been too busy to get paperwork and such ready to have me start. I just wanted to know I had a steady job going into the new year but thought I had locked down the job right after thanksgiving. He probably would have waited till after the first of the year but I emailed and asked if my permanent position wasn't ready if I could come in and work as a sub contractor. I worked two days last week. So I feel your pain!

Still waiting to see what was in the gift you received from the forum???

Ken

wolfman76

i agree with ken you cant blame yourself for the screw ups of other people look at it like this you didn't fail your family you got them a house before christmas water hooked up and it is in place you can't help electricians take forever (poke poke ken) lol

Tony

Staff member
Yup, I do cover quite a bit about this in my blog. Should be a new one in the morning. I say should because I'm still awake at 0330 in the morning... Might not have time to make one.

Top Bottom