hey guys - my bird is reborn

murankar

Staff member
Its always before or after work for me. These 12 hour shifts dampers stick time on work days.

Go out and have fun and enjoy maiden.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Ken Jackson

I love the lazy susan thing but a buddy of mine did something similar and it came apart under load and the bird and the ceiling became one. It was ugly. Just make sure you check it every time before you put a load on it. Bolts do and can come loose, don't take that one for granted. Made me nervous watching.

I always used training wheels for new spin ups. Cause I used to get confused on my tail and set it backwards. Nothing wrong with spinning on ping pong balls, LOL

Ken

Its always before or after work for me. These 12 hour shifts dampers stick time on work days.

Go out and have fun and enjoy maiden.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Maiden was brilliant URI, even if it did have a small issue, at least I brought it home this time, unlike last time...lol

Dark night are going to be a pain, think I need some lights on heli maybe....hmmmm..lol

- - - Updated - - -

I love the lazy susan thing but a buddy of mine did something similar and it came apart under load and the bird and the ceiling became one. It was ugly. Just make sure you check it every time before you put a load on it. Bolts do and can come loose, don't take that one for granted. Made me nervous watching.

I always used training wheels for new spin ups. Cause I used to get confused on my tail and set it backwards. Nothing wrong with spinning on ping pong balls, LOL

Ken

Thanks for the concern Ken, this thing isn't going to come apart believe me it's solid. And that marble base is a ton weight.

I've used the training gear too, last time was in the garden when the heli destroyed itself, became a tree pruner, smashed itself to bits along with the training gear..lol

Sparse

should have set screws, take them out and flip the skids. easy fix.:chickendance: it shouldn't, because its mounted between the landing struts themselves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom