Hey fellow modelers

Roy Sitter

Hello, my name is Roy,and I have been a builder and flier of model aircraft since 1965. I really enjoy scale aircraft (planes and helis). Actually, I suppose I'm just a glutton for punishment, since scale building and flying can be torturous at times,but I love it when all is finished. However, I'm new to these large scale electric helis,and really need some help. I'm so excited to be a part of this! I've got lots of experience gained over the years and I'll be more than happy to help when I can.

Lillyryan

Hello Roy. Any questions just post up in the relevant section. Bet that's some great experience you have there.

trainrider06

Hi Roy welcome to RCH! Thank you for the background about yourself also!
There are a couple of guys on here that have done large scale heli builds, one of em my buddy Rick is in his final stages of completing his Bell 47G. His screen name is nade here is a link to his build.
Bell 47G from Vario

KLA

Hey Rodney, you must have read my mind. I was also gonna tell about Rick's build. Rick has done an excellent job and thought it would be something that Roy would be interested in seeing. Anyway, welcome to RCHelp, again, Roy. Maybe Rick will chime in and share a few pictures of his Bell 47G. It's pretty awesome!!!

Top Bottom