Hey Everybody.

Vegas1010

Hi everyone. My name is Matt Hopkins and I'm from southern West Virginia and I'm a complete newbie. I've only been flying about 5-6 weeks and I really enjoy if. And I'm going to apologize in advance for some really stupid questions I may ask lol. I hope to gain some knowledge and guidance so I can actually keep a plane in the air longer than six seconds. Thanks guys!!

Derek

HI there, Matt! Welcome to the forum and welcome to the hobby! I've been flying for about 2.5 years and I've been around RC-Help for about 2 years. I can assure you that this is a forum that is packed full of knowledgeable and helpful flyers. I'd also like to assure you that absolutely, in no way, could you ask a "stupid" question. We all have learned by asking questions...sometimes we ask the same question more than once. It happens! Take your time and browse the forum. When you have some questions, find the appropriate section of the forum and ask away. I'm sure we'll be able to help you out. If you get time, post some pictures of what you are flying, too! We enjoy seeing what our members are flying.

Glad to have you here!!!

Admiral

Welcome to the forum Matt, never hesitate to ask questions, its the best way to learn.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Matt, welcome to RCH!!! Just remember one thing, on here, there are no stupid questions. No one knows what they don't know until they know it, and to know it takes asking the question. So post up. We are here to help!

:welcome1:

Barge

Welcome aboard Matt, the help around here is extraordinary, all bases are covered with any questions you may have.

Top Bottom