Hey All

Lightman

Just wanted to stop by and say howdy. I'm a 57 year old father of 2 boys her in Iowa. I'm a lightman for our production company doing sound and light shows in the midwest. Got bit by the RC bug about 10 yrs. ago. And now have 4 planks and 4 heli's parked in the garage next to the motorcycles. Harley of course. lol Came across this site a few days ago and was impressed to say the least. If I can help someone or answer any questions, give a hollar. And please keep the good work.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Lightman, thanks for joining up! Sounds like you have some time in this hobby. Hope to see some pics and videos of your aircraft here soon. Would like to see them. And yes, the Harley's as well lol. I'm more of a crotch rocket guy myself, but I like the whole speed thing. Had to sell it though before I ended my life at 160mph one day... And now, can't afford a Harley hahaha.

:welcome1:

Lightman

Thanks Tony and Boki! I'll try and find the picture I took one day of the "airport" and post it up. And your never too old for that need for speed. Got a little dragster on the table for a side project, so I know the feeling! lol

Top Bottom