Hey all...

jtropesjr

Hey all.. I joined here because of the youtube video that was posted a while back. Matching Motor, ESC, & Battery - YouTube

By far the best tutorial about Motor, battery, esc info yet. Im from NJ USA and i fly a couple of planes. PA addiction and a PA Extra260. love them both. I do admit, i thought bigger batter , faster plane. haha. Thats why im here.

Thanks.

jon.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Jon, it's great to have you here. Make sure to post up some pictures of your birds as well as some videos if you have them. If there is anything we can help out with, all you have to do is ask. We just ask that you post them in the correct sections in the forum.

And I really need to get that plane back up in the air lol. I miss flying it.

:welcome1:

jtropesjr

Thanks for the welcoming.. You are talking about the 540 in that video.. nice bird. I already posted a question in the wrong place ... sorry for that. i did however, repost in the right place. Great video about motor, esc, and battery matching... i always thought more v is more.. im still foggy.. im sure you will come across my question soon.

Thanks again for this forum!! its priceless..

jt

Tony

Staff member
IT's all good Jon, everyone has to start somewhere. Be it with flying or forums. And yes, I have answered your question in the thread you have posted. Hope it helps. If not, let me know and we will address it more specifically.

BOKI

jtropesjr; Welcome to the Site jon ! & that is a very good video! Talk to yo later Dave

Top Bottom