General Hex Drivers

Tony

Staff member
That is awesome that it seems to be good quality. Keep us updated on how they wear after you use them a while.

Tony

Staff member
I do like that they have shorter bits than the Align drivers that i have. You don't always need 5" on the drivers plus the handle lol.

Dennis H

That's fine, I'm about done with helping that site. After this helicopter having, what I want to call just stupid mistakes, I'm not sure if it is worth helping a site like that. And now that they are raising the VIP level by $20,000, they are getting greedy.

I use to buy a lot from them. But after several issues and shortages, I have slacked off tremendously. I still buy a little from them, but I am very careful. The same goes for Alibaba.

The average Chinese worker with a college degree makes approximately $380.00 per month. Yes, you read correct. Taiwan and a few other countries pay much less. In some areas, $10.00 per month is considered great. And they live in primitive conditions to this day. I tried hiring one of their employees for months before I gave up. These countries almost make it impossible for their countries people to leave China. If you need more pictures, I would probably get some more together I am still trying, but the problem is on their end.

They are so mis-informedcitizens, they have Asian & Middle Eastern people who do not understand the system or their law. They don't know what electricity is. And they don't realized what happens under their feet. The pictures I received from Chinese friends sharing some of the conditions that would certainly will put them in the middle of this, and will probably definetly have someone killed if the person or affiliates were to share them and get caught. They certainly would be posting their death warrant. What this person or college professors printed will certainly have him put 6 ft. in the ground. i would definetly help all I am able to, but just keep the publicity down.

Just like the Chinese college graduate, It just like when the dog was scared to death. On one hand I don't support this type of activity. I am sure most of you don't either.

You have to be discreet when talking about this, I know I am driving this in between your ears, but it's not like here, not at all.
Well, we did paid without question our assessed duties, taxes, or whatever they were and submitted to us.

Maybe someone from China might find a US computer that works in China and hopefully we will be able to help them in the future. But looking at the children and their toys just compelled me to write more on the subject. Other areas of the World are having issues too, it's not caught up with them as their not big countries YET.

God Bless our Veterans,

Dennis H.

Dennis H

I hope someone can follow up on the above. Most Chinese people are happy with the exception of a few, it's sad to say but it's probably because of their lack of knowledge of the world.

I tried posting in China in several places and was locked out!.

Send your email address and we will definitely talk more. Most of China is cut off to Internet Services, and China is controlling them.

I know a lot of Chinese people who would stay here if they could.

Have a great day Americans,

Dennis, South Central United States.

Top Bottom