FBL Gyro Here we go again

Slobberdog

Look at what I got hold of today,

image.jpg

Think a bit of light reading first, then the fun begins again,

Hopefully when all is done the 250 will be awesome........

image.jpg

murankar

Staff member
I just passed one up on ebay. Went from 68 dollars to 178 in like a few hours. Glad i didnt bid on it.

As for light reading, thats an over statement. There is not a whole lot you need to do. Its almost plug and play.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Last edited:

Slobberdog

This came from a friend who had it on a GOBBY 500 so I know it's working good,

Find it hard to buy stuff from eBay as can't check out what people say you have to trust them, and that's freaking hard for me to do, to many scammers out there, and hard to tell the good people,

murankar

Staff member
I only made one or two purchases from ebay. I am starting to look more so i can get better stuff than what i have. Its truly a gamble sometimes. Members here have dealt with ebay and can help with sellers.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Graham Lawrie

Nice one:) be interesting to see how it compares to the Beast X. I can fly my Beast with a lot of vibration it handles it well. Makes flying the 450 awesome:)

SIXFOOTER

I have made many purchases on Ebay, from truck tail lights, to Leather working tools, Cameras, Radios, to heli parts including the new 700 and a welding machine.
Had a couple issues and never a problem with returns.
I been happy with it.

Slobberdog

Nice one:) be interesting to see how it compares to the Beast X. I can fly my Beast with a lot of vibration it handles it well. Makes flying the 450 awesome:)

Should be exactly the same Graham, but I can't compare, but recon it's got to be better than the 3Gx just waiting for the sat cable adaptor to get to me, as my mate had it connected to a hitec receiver,

Got the 250 pretty good with the 3gx but I get tail dip when I go slow piros that's my biggest gripe,

Top Bottom