Help

Cirilo Escandon

I'm bought a qav 250 kit with a cc3d,20a escs,2300kv motors,mini cc3d pdb, and then the frame but I don't know how I'm going to power the cc3d if the escs don't have a red or positive wire just signal and ground and the pdb doesn't have a 5v out. what can I do?

RandyDSok

Help others... help you with your question.

The other users here are unlikely to be able to help with your specific question.... when you've only used generic terms. Remember this isn't a paid support forum for a specific make/model of hardware... it is a forum of users like yourself that are trying to help each other or sharing information with each other.

Give a good brief description in your subject line of your post so users won't skip over your request for info. With generic "Help", "I'm confused" and other subject lines. Often other users will not waste their time to open and read what you have a question on since your subject line doesn't describe the issue briefly.

Give specific make and model of the exact item you are asking about.... and even better also include a sharp clear picture so others that may spend their own time trying to help will know exactly what you are asking about. This industry is chock full of thousands of different makes/models of items that fit the term "20a ESC" ( or 2300kv motor for that matter ).... So don't expect someone else to know which specific one you are asking about. Because of the abundance of off brand products out there... a picture is almost required for others to be able to assist you.

Top Bottom