Spektrum Help

Hello. So I've recently gotten the spektrum dx6 with the ar6600t reciever. I wanted to make a scratch build with it. I tried connecting tower pro servos into it but the connector is to big. Are they not compatible? Thanks for the help.

RandyDSok

There are several Tower Pro servo's out there... perhaps you should include which model you are referring too...

When posted for help on any forum... Do not use a generic Topic subject ( such as Help ).... make the subject relevant to the post you are making so others that may be helping... will know it's something they can help with without having to actually go into and read your post...

Pictures can also be helpful when asking questions about size or shape type questions... then others won't need to ask more info if you go ahead and post a picture in addition to the question.

Geena

Staff member
If you are refering to the little plastic edges on the side of the servo plugs, just snip them off and plug them in. I have done that myself a bunch of times, and there is no issue. Just be careful not to cut into the housing.

futaec17.jpg

Tony

Staff member
You will need to post a picture of something. I can say that my car doesn't fig in my garage, but what others don't know is it's a toy garage. Pictures are worth a thousands words.

Smoggie

The photos are blurry so hard to be sure but the plug into the ESC could be plugged in upside down.

Is the black stuff on the wires tape?

Smoggie

Looks like you have it plugged to the bind/data port. Try moving it along one to the throttle port.

Tony

Staff member
Verify that you are getting voltage out of the ESC to the Rx. Some of those SimonK ESC's are OPTO. Meaning no BEC.

Geena

Staff member
turn the plug around. You have it plugged in backward. The ground wire (the brown one) should be facing out. On the third photo, you can see the markings on the receiver case and the plug is definitely plugged in backward.

Top Bottom