450 Help With Trex 450 pro dfc super combo 3gx

Thank you, Tony & Gabsi !!! I have been having a blast with this one! It is sooo responsive. It stays where you set it, even on these gusty days. I just came in from flying it....I went my highest with it this time. I haven't even learned nose-in flying yet. I am really bad about practicing on my Clearview simulator. When I can fly and land a helicopter nose-in on the simulator repeatedly....then- and only then- will I try it with my new bird. I may try with my Dynam eRazor 450 first. Thanks guys and gal !

Tony

Staff member
Great deal Larry! This heli is a very stable bird and I don't think anyone can go wrong with this purchase as long as they have a little flying experience under their belt. Glad you are enjoying the bird.

Man, I sure had a blast flying helis! However, when I flipped the wrong transmitter switch to come out of throttle hold on my 700 T-Rex, I decided not to rebuild anymore....overspent, and I began loving filming waterfalls, etc., with Yuneec 500 and DJI Phantom 3. You guys really helped me a bunch. Forever grateful.

Smoggie

It was all looking good in the video, then suddenly bits of broken heli. What exactly went wrong, what switch caused that (self destruction switch?)

Top Bottom