Quad Help with the SHAKES!

kason

I figured away to keep my thumbs under control. When I first had the problem, the VA said it was carpal tunnel. Yeah right. So they gave me the braces for both hands. Later it was connected to nerve damage related to agent orange. Anyways I dug out the braces, and modified them a little. I took the thumb strap and made it where it wraps around the thumb to apply pressure to the thumb. It pulls back slightly, and I can adjust the pressure needed to stop my thumb from shaking. I flew with this for the first time this am, and it works great. I think that with the TX tray it should make it event better. I am so happy that I will be able to fly. It does restrict the full rudder a little but not enough to worry about. Im not a 3d flyer anyways. So I should be fine. My next flite Ill add a camera, and send a video. Just remember Im new, and great at crashing.

Derek

I guess the bottom line is that you are still trying to fly....that's what's important. You are still looking to have that "rc fun" despite the shakes. I think it's awesome that you looked for a solution, you found a solution, and you are still flying! You don't have to be a 3D pilot to have fun. You just keep doing what you are doing and we'll be watching for the video!

Well done buddy!!!

WyDiablo

Yeah Kason keep busting the air and have all the fun even if not doing 3D flying. I'm not a 3D stick banger either. But I do love to just fly around and I'm amazed at watching something the I put together fly through the air.

kason

It is a kool feeling , when you build something right and it does fly. The first flight is always one, that has your heart racing a little, will it fly or will I have a bunch of parts in a pile. I have experienced both. I like the ones that fly the best, don't we all. Why is it the ones that crash, is when you have several people watching, and snickering after the crash? For me it never fails.

Top Bottom