250 Help With Servos

Simon Davison

Hi all, struggling with my goblin fireball. Basically switch tx and rx on the servos line up then soon as I hit the rudder stick and the servos shoot have a mind of there own. I’ve purchased a second hand dx7 black. I’ve tried setting it back to standard. I’m maybe missing something simple on the tx. Hi

Tony

Staff member
Almost sounds like you have a mix enabled. You shouldn't have any mixing at all. Best thing to do when chasing an issue like this is to create a new model in the Tx, and set the helicopters gyro up again.

Simon Davison

Hi tony. I’ve set up a new model on my tx. Now I have no rudder at all. Aileron, elevation move ok but only about 10degrees. Throttles ok. Is it worth getting a servo tester. Take it to a model shop to get set up. Don’t know what to do. Si.

Tony

Staff member
If you had rudder before, you should have rudder now. Go into the monitor menu and make sure the rudder is moving in there.

You did go completely through the gyro setup again, right?

Make sure to put your tail gyro gain back into the Tx.

Simon Davison

so every thing on the tx looks ok. I tried the aileron plug in the rudder port and it move like the clappers. Don’t know if I should of done that.

Top Bottom