General Help need to find 450 3D settings for DX8 gen2

Nee1

Need help with the settings for a Blade 450 3D and a DX8 gen2 cant seem to find them anywhere..Thanks

Nee1

Thanks for the reply but I am sure that is the gen 1 dx8 I need the setup for the gen 2 dx8 it is for sure different...dx9 settings or dx7 gen 2 will also work....anyone have any info on this

Admiral

I'm sure these would be a good starting point, especially with the D/R, swash, gyro & Curves.
There may be differences between Gen 1 & Gen 2 but I'm sure they are minor.

My Blade 400 3D / DX8 Gen 1 settings worked perfectly when I manually transferred them to my DX9.

Smoggie

Yeah, as the others have said, they will work just the same in a DX8 G2 as a DX8 G1.. They will be fine to get you in the air as a starting point but it does seem a bit strange that the 'idle -up 1' and 'idle -up 2' settings are identical?
Usually for you idle-up 2 setting you would use a V-curve on the throttle, something like 100-92-84-92-100.. With the flat 73% throttle curve suggested you are never getting full power from the motor and you will get bogging under hard flying.

mbaker723

I know this thread is old but I just wanted to jump on here and say I used these settings for the normal setup of my Blade 450 3D on a DX8 G2 this week and they do work. I need to do some minor trim adjustments when I get a chance (I wasn't able to hover more than a couple of inches off the ground as we've had a lot of high winds these past few days) but the normal settings worked well for me.

Top Bottom