Hello

Roy Willmott

Hello, I am a retired Royal Engineer para, jumped out of DC3s, Avro Yorks, Hastings and C119s, built airfields all over including Christmas Island in 1958, built a strip for Chilliwack RC club, left service in 1968, works superintendant since then in British Columbia, retired again, make furniture, toys for Children's Hospitals and autistic kids, doing a Halifax Bomber for my friend, his brother was killed in one during the last 3 months of the war, looking for plans for electric powered Republic Seabee for another friend also in his late seventies, he flew a Seabee many years ago, of course should have kept it, can any one please help with a source of plans, Thanks Roy

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
WELCOME... Sounds like you've been every where... J-O-H-N-N-Y C-A-S-H - I've Been Everywhere - With Lyrics - YouTube We would love to answer you questions, and get to know you more... If you ever feel like it, I'm always eager to hear stories of those before me :) For a start, not sure if it would turn up anything but you could contact the AMA at http://www.modelaircraft.org/ and if they can't give you any info on it, they might be able to put the question up so anyone on there site, or viewing their magazine could give there knowledge of it to you.

Graham Lawrie

Welcome to the forum Roy from Scotland:) Great crew on here you will get plenty of help:) REME Para eh, far and few between and a good career as well:) In a past life i was a Bootneck:) Now an Engineering Manager in a Sawmill:)

BOKI

Roy Willmott; You sure have & exciting past & would just would love to be able to talk with yo about it all ! You sound to be a really Great Guy helping everyone ! Just new into RC so I can't help you ! Sure wish you the Best In RC ! Have seen Seabees Fly & one has to be good to Fly Them! The Best!

Top Bottom