hello

Venturi-XR

P1000541.jpgP1000534.jpgP1000531.jpgP1000534.jpgP1000541.jpgP1000536.jpghi i am new in this forum and P1000532.jpg
P1000537.jpgP1000540.jpgP1000535.jpg i hope you liked my last year photos and this year i have not yet taken photos of my traxxas s-maxx trx 2.5 so i will take photos of my truck and looking at the pictures :)

- - - Updated - - -

oh one thing if you have any questions about the parts of my S-Maxx, like my front bumber or a missing screws or the blue thing on my break linkage and i will reply the post, but my truck is somewhat clean

- - - Updated - - -

oh my name is Andrew and if they or you want to know

P1000532.jpg

P1000537.jpg

P1000540.jpg

P1000535.jpg

P1000541.jpg

P1000534.jpg

P1000531.jpg

P1000536.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Hey Andrew, thanks for signing up! Looks like you have a great little truck there. Blue thing on the brake is fuel tubing to help custion the braking power from the servo to keep from stripping gears. One of my favorite mods as it allows you to dial in the brakes much easier to keep them from locking up.

Love the pictures since they are our drug around here. Only thing better is VIDEO!!! hehe.

:welcome1:

Venturi-XR

its not orange and its red

- - - Updated - - -

hello everyone would like to show you my picture video and enjoy
- - - Updated - - -

it cost me around $20.00 to $40.00 and it is a good set of tires and the front tires are really old and they dont exist on rc trucks or rc cars, i am the only one who has them in existance

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

Why can't you tell me what it is? Or put a link to a description. I'm not a car guy, but just curious, as I'm sure a few others may be.

Venturi-XR

well you can take a look at my video on youtube.com or here is the link for it and see it the description and it is self explainable, just make it easy to understand for viewers and enjoy the video and i am sure you will understand soon after the video is done

- - - Updated - - -

well you can take a look at my video on youtube.com or here is the link for it and see it the description and it is self explainable, just make it easy to understand for viewers and enjoy the video and i am sure you will understand soon after the video is done

Last edited by a moderator:

Venturi-XR

btw its not a fuel tubing and its a blue painters tape and i'd just removed it a while ago and it did not do anything to slow it down while going at 40+ mph and i put some small spacers to help it slow down much quicker and it still needs to be tweeked and not to mention i did some modifications to my front part of my truck and it will have a massive brushguard made out of a metal pipe and it will be neat to have in my opinion and this truck has gone through a lot lately and almost 5 years ago after it has break it in and it smashed a glass bottle and years later it carshed into a concrete cinder block wall on the outside the building and it is a tough truck and i enjoyed it and i am glad that you liked my pictures of my 5 year old S-Maxx with the original motor and i use hpi 20% nitro fuel and no problems with the fuel yet and it runs like it is brand new

Venturi-XR

thanks and i am glad that you liked my ride and i will be posting new pictures of my truck after the weather starts warming up

Lee

All the video says is you painted them. Still doesn't answer my question. Why? I'm i going blind? Does anyone else know the answer to this riddle? :D

Venturi-XR

i thought it would be cool if i painted it with black with red insert and i got the idea from a street racing game from while back and it is just the inspiration from that time

Top Bottom