Hello

RC nut

Hello,
My name is Van Baugh. I live in Cayce, SC which is a suburb of Columbia, SC.
I am a member of 2 flight clubs. One is LARKS and Boiling Springs flight club.
I have mentioned that I am into RC in general, but for now, I am flying airplanes.;)

Tony

Staff member
Rc nut, what a perfect name lmao. You will fit right in here. Welcome to the forum!

:welcome1:

BOKI

RC Nut; Welcome to our site the guy's here can really help you out! I'm just new at RC myself! The Best! Dave

RC nut

At present I am flying: hanger 9 p-51 PTS Mustang, BlitzRC works p-51 "Dago Red" Mustang, Durafly A-1 Skyraider, Parkzone F4U Corsair, Bannana Hobbies F6F Hellcat.
I have some planes still in the box I have not started to build yet, Hanger 9 F4U 60 Corsair, E-flite P-38 lightening, Hanger 9 F-22 Raptor PTS.

Lee

Welcome to the Forum RC Nut. Lets see some pictures :D I built a scratch P38 Lightning. Love that plane.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
At present I am flying: hanger 9 p-51 PTS Mustang, BlitzRC works p-51 "Dago Red" Mustang, Durafly A-1 Skyraider, Parkzone F4U Corsair, Bannana Hobbies F6F Hellcat.
I have some planes still in the box I have not started to build yet, Hanger 9 F4U 60 Corsair, E-flite P-38 lightening, Hanger 9 F-22 Raptor PTS.

I have that same Hangar 9 P51 PTS lol. A ESM F7F Tigarcat. The F7F is in the build process. It's been a year or so since I did anything with it. I plan on getting to it next month so that I can put it in a mall show in march. Also I have a Hobbyco Superstar 60 trainer.

I have a Align T. rex 600 ESP that I'm in the middle of a FBL head upgrade. A 450 HK. I'm at present working on a secret project too lol!! I useally fly FPV with my QAV 500 quad. I built a scratch built H quad. It's just for fun. Lol.

Well lastly I'm going to combine two catagories. My ground pounder and boat! I have a 3.3 traxxas t maxx. It's lots of fun and my baby. A traxxas spartan power boat. It's just cool. Literally flys on the water!

That's my arsenal! Look over the treads on here and you'll find lots of videos I've posted on my toys!

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY rc nut you are very much welcome here... and i see you are a fellow f4u and p-51 lover i have a nitroplanes 65" w p-51 i am working on for tyhe summer (red tail).... i am also in the designing or figuring out what i am going to build phase around an e-flite delta 32v 90mm edf i am going to build sumthin around..... nthinking maybe a scratch built f-22 raptor with thrust vectoring..

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
Hi, RC Nut. I should have gotten that nickname. I used to live in Columbia, SC ( I am a Gamecock)!

Top Bottom