Hello

kiwi_flyer

Just introducing myself, im Steve, 30yo from NZ. Got a AHF 50 size nitro for christmas, flybarless and has a redline 53 engine thats giving me greif but hopefully I can find all the answers I need here. :)

Derek

Hi there, Steve!!! I, personally, don't know anything about nitro heli's, but there are many members that have alot of experience with nitro's and I am sure they'll be able to help you. I've been with this site for several months now and, because of the constant "helpful" help that I get from here, I'm always coming back to see what's going on. No worries! These guys will help you figure it out.

Just a bit of a tip....these guys love pics and videos of any issues that you're having, so if you can do that...it will help. :)

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Thanks for joining up on our forum Steve, it's great to have you here. Sounds like you had a great holiday. I have not heard of that heli before, but that doesn't mean we can't help.

As stated, make a thread in the heli section and post up any and all questions you have. We are here to help and yes, pictures and videos of issues will make things go much smoother.

Again, welcome aboard.

BOKI

kiwi flyer Welcome to the site we have someone here who can help you out! Its a great site & a great bunch of RC guy's also! Merry Christmas! Sounds like you got a nice Christmas present also! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Lee

Welcome Welcome. Lots of helpful chaps here to get you on your way. Nice pressie you got. :D

wolfman76

welcome to the family steve seems like you might talk to coolgabsbi bout that one he seems to be our go to guy round here lol and merry christmas!!!!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Welcome to the site bro!!

Merry Christmas!! Hope we can help you get this bird in the air soon :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Westy

LEGEND
Hey Steve,

SOrry ... Missed your joining and was looking at some other posts and saw..... ANOTHER KIWI IN HERE! .... good to see the kiwis getting into the hobby!

I fly 600 Trex Electric..... but am a diesel Mechanic and have 25 years of experience in most engine types..... anyway :emohi::welcome1:

kiwi_flyer

Hey ya thanks for the welcome. Where abouts in NZ are you ?
Hey Steve,

SOrry ... Missed your joining and was looking at some other posts and saw..... ANOTHER KIWI IN HERE! .... good to see the kiwis getting into the hobby!

I fly 600 Trex Electric..... but am a diesel Mechanic and have 25 years of experience in most engine types..... anyway :emohi::welcome1:

Westy

LEGEND
Opposite end of the country than you ") Te aWamutu, Waikato. Yo uare where I have investment properties :) too cold for me .... never even been there!

Top Bottom