Hello to my old and new friends

Ron RC

Hi Fliers, I just found Tony's site yesterday while surfing his YouTube site. Kinda felt like I was left in the dust. Most of the guys that know me, know I'm not a heli guy and I probably cannot add much to this site in the way of heli's, but maybe from time to time I might be able to contribute to the plane posts. Anyway it's good to be back with Tony and some of my other friends here. For the people that don't know me, I'm retired from the transportation industry and had been out of RC planes since the '60's but got back into it in March 2010. That would probably classify me as a newbie I guess. Glad to be here.

Ron

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hey ron! welcome... I am Gaba... and I am an official NOOB, barely hangin with this website's support.. lol

Tony

Staff member
Left in the dust? Never! Lol. I am really glad to have you here ron. This is not only a heli site, it's everything RC including planes and cars/trucks. So you will fit right in here bro.

Keith

Hi Ron...Glad you joined.... (aka...Fugbucker)...

I'm retired from the Transport industry as well.... Ran my own small company, two trucks and 2 - 6 on hire... Forced into early retirement with kidney failure..

Last edited:

Ron RC

Hail, Hail, the gangs all here. Lots of familiar names/faces and I feel right at home. Thanks guys for your welcoming.

Ron

Lee

Hola Ron. Welcome. Lots going on here. Get some videos and pics of planes up for us to look at :D

Top Bottom