Hello to all on RC-Help.com

crashlflash

Hi There,

I am new to this Forum and new to flying heli's...but not so new at repairing them :-D Still, I am always looking for good advice and hope to find it here.

Thanks and regards

Derek

Hi there, crash! Welcome to the forum! We have a lot of heli pilots here. I'm sure we can help answer your questions and keep you flying!

crashlflash

Hi Guys, many thanks for the warm welcome, much appreciated.

Slobberdog and Blackwarrior, to answer your question, I am based in Marlborough, Wiltshire.

As for you heli activities, still learning to fly and that is how I found this site, a YouTube search regarding heli set-up with a DX6i. I saw some brilliant clips regarding a HK450 & Dx6i, think it was from Derek who helped put this site together. I was very impressed and even gave my wiring particular attention! :)

I am going to make a posting regarding an issue I found and ask for some advice, all that is positive is very welcome and appreciated.

Slobberdog

Marlborough, Wiltshire, Lee hails from around there I believe, post your query up in the heli section and plenty will chime in and help,

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RCHELP FAMILY FROM HAMMOND INDIANA NEIGHBOR TO CHICAGO... glad to have you ask away and we shall help thee... lol

Top Bottom