hello to all ! Another heli noob on board

dereckg

been into rc for around 30 years. Just getting into heli. Street cars my favorite then boats and looking to add heli to that list. Hello to all looking forward to getting some help and giving my help to all and any. Most of my knowledge is with street cars so if I can help dont be shy!! Thanks

Tony

Staff member
Got my start in off road stadium trucks, then a couple years later, purchased an Associated TC3 and fell in love with onroad racing. I ended up getting a Losi XXX-S which was my first belt drive, and I liked that one even better. Got bored with it, and got out of RC for a while. Now, here I am doing the aircraft lol. It's a challenging road, but it's well worth it when things start to 'click'.

You have already asked one question, just wanted to let you know, any other questions, just post up. We are here to help.

:welcome1:

dereckg

thank you for the welcoming !! I have signed up to alot of different sites over the years and this one seems the friendliest
Got my start in off road stadium trucks, then a couple years later, purchased an Associated TC3 and fell in love with onroad racing. I ended up getting a Losi XXX-S which was my first belt drive, and I liked that one even better. Got bored with it, and got out of RC for a while. Now, here I am doing the aircraft lol. It's a challenging road, but it's well worth it when things start to 'click'.

You have already asked one question, just wanted to let you know, any other questions, just post up. We are here to help.

:welcome1:

Westy

LEGEND
hey there .... oh to master the heli! now that is an achievement...... welcome to the crew!

Lee

Welcome dude, I started with cars 25 years ago, took a 23 year break then started with Helis. Show us your collection, pictures videos :D

Derek

Awesome!!! We have another "Derek" around...spelled differently, but I'm not gonna argue, lol. Welcome to the forum!!!

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY.... ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!!!! i also started in the hobby about27 years ago my first rc was the Tamiyaa vanessas lunch box monster truck ran that truck for awhile till one day the rx batt. went dead and it went out of control into the street only to get ran over by a car SMASHED TO PIECES!!!!! man talk about heart breaking especially for a 10 year old i built it myself from ground up if i can i might try to find another one so i can let my kids start with what i started with... my next kit was the parma hemi coupe with the pocket rocket motor in it man thing would SCREAM!!! now i have 3 heli 4 planes and 2 1/4 quads 1 is not finished yet...lol

Top Bottom