Hello, Santiago from Argentina

Santiagonqn

Hello,
my name is Santiago Fanti. I am from Buenos Aires but I recently moved to Neuquen city in Neuqen province.
Neuquen is close to Chile, in the Argentine Patagonia.
I always had the attraction to RC, my 1st RC was a 3.3 Revo from Traxxas.
Now I am building a Dr Kadet from blueprints. I end up here from youtube, of course I am having an issue I will share with you.

I am waiting for a bixler from HK to perform my 1st fly previous to fly the kadet.

Hope we may share as many experiences we can.

Regards,
Santiago

murankar

Staff member
Welcome. This is a great site and resource for rc. I saw the bixler being flown on YouTube and appears to be a great platform. I hope you have many great flights with it.

BOKI

Hi Argentina, Good to have you on our site! Looked at your helicopter on You Tube looks like a real nice Helicopter! Some of the guys on our site can really help you out! Welcome to the site! This Is BOKI from ILLINOIS 2:20AM Monday!

Lee

Bienvenidos Santiago.
The Bixler is a great flyer. Did you get the Version 2 or the original? I have thought to buy one as an FPV platform.
We love video and pictures here, so any you have, lets see them.
Hasta luego
Lee

Adam

Hello my rc passion has grown from this site and there is alot of opening minds here. Glad to have you aboard.

BOKI

Hi Santiago; Looks like it could be fun driving those all terrain vehicles on rough ground ! Watched your video looked like a nice vehicle you have! BOKI 9:49 AM IlLLINOIS TIME THURSDAY! THE BEST!

Top Bottom