Hello RC-Help!!

Siva Kumar

Dear friends,
I'm Sivakumar from Tamilnadu, India. I'm into this hobby recently. I have flown a few scratch built rc planes. But still lack confidence in flying. Hope i would get help.

KLA

Hey Siva, welcome to our group. It's nice to have a member from India. I'm more of a helicopter guy but there are a lot of knowledgeable people here that will be more than willing to help you out. Just browse the site for a bit and post your questions or concerns in the appropriate section and I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Siva, welcome to RCH! sounds like the RCH Trainer is right up your alley. Very easy to fly as well as build. Just let us know if you have questions.

trainrider06

Welcome Siva! You picked a great forum, and there are a lot here to help you out!
Ask away! Post some pix of your planes!

trainrider06

good deal! hey Siva, wanted to ask, since I see your in India, what flight restrictions do you have over there if any as far as your RC planes? Do you have a club ya all fly them at or, parks or something?

KLA

Ya know, I was kinda curious also. I've been helping a guy set up his first CP heli and he is from Australia. He said the 2 parks that are close to him have flight restrictions and new laws similar to what we now have with the FAA. Makes you wonder if there are other places that gave similar restrictions.

trainrider06

I think even here that kind of restriction can be fought, because I read where a few cities jumped into panic mode and started trying to ban flights of RC aircraft around their parks and such, and the FAA stepped in and told em they have no authority to do this, only the FAA does....

KLA

That's one nice thing about where I live. People around here don't give a damn what I do. There is a small park right across the street from my house where I can fly my 230S and micros, 2 streets behind my house is a baseball field and a block from that is a football field for when I wanna fly my 450's

Last edited:

Siva Kumar

Rodney, I'm just a starter. i don fly in clubs. i have an open area around my residence, i will fly there or at my college. Its india, you don have any restrictions!!!! unless you are flying over govt. places i think so. I'm not sure.

trainrider06

Rodney, I'm just a starter. i don fly in clubs. i have an open area around my residence, i will fly there or at my college. Its india, you don have any restrictions!!!! unless you are flying over govt. places i think so. I'm not sure.

Hehe you might wanna check it out if there is some sort of other restrictions, we'd might need to do a fund raiser to raise funds to get you out of jail! :) If it isn't really expensive for you it might be beneficial to join a club nearby, the members there might be a good thing to help you get along in your learning curve.

trainrider06

I'd be interested to know about how much clubs over there cost compared to here.....that way if its cheaper I can go to my next club meeting and tell em hey we need cheaper dues, because over in India they only pay this much!!! LOL

Top Bottom