Hello from the uk

boz

Hello everyone great looking site you have here. im new to helis and am looking forward to some great times flying, although at this point in time its not going great.i bought two used helis and am having quite a job getting them set up right, the hard part is finding the time, i work fri/sat/sun/mon/ so finding a club where i can go mid week is difficult, if there is anyone on this site that lives in the s:):):):)horpe area get in touch. i have a new losi 5t that im upgrading and have loads of hopups to fit to it although i will be waiting untill winter to do it, most of my spare time goes on my english bull terrier, and now helis, well thats me. and hello to all. boz:newhere:

EyeStation

Welcome to the forum Boz. One bad thing about getting a used heli is not knowing what the heli has already gone through. You might find your troubles stem from something bent. Not easily spotted unless you have been down that road before.
Post some pictures of your RC's, we like pictures!

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the compliment. We have worked hard to get the forum where it is now! As stated above, post up some pics, we would like to see your toys!

:welcome1:

Top Bottom