Hello from the U.K!

Parkflyer

Hi guys, im really excited to at last find a decent on-line RC "HELP" forum, I have watched nearly all of Tonys videos and they have really helped, especially with the DX6i. Hope to chat and learn more from you guys on here.....:):):):):)

murankar

Staff member
I second that. Still waiting for my heli to get here. I got everything but the heli and some connectors.

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Welcome to the forum Parkflyer! Any questions you have, we will answer. I created this forum because I found it hard to find "good" answers to my questions without someone being a smarta** because I was new. I wanted to help everyone out and not have them bashed like people are on the larger forums. I don't care how big this forum gets, I will never bash anyone, or let any of my members do so.

With that said, we all have a hard time in this hobby at some point. I actually got frustrated with helicopters, sold them and got into planes. But, planes are too easy to fly, and you need a LOT of space to land them lol. So I'm leaning towards heli's again. It's a circle of love hahaha.

Don't give up bro, we will do what we can to help you out.

Yes tony knows his suff.If you have a question, i can garentee that someone will answer it for you.Everyone that is here is very helpfull.It doesnt matter what the question is you will get the answer here, and dont hesitate on asking that is what we are here for

Lee

Welcome mate. Good to see more and more Brits coming on here. I'm from Marlborough in Wiltshire but most of my life is abroad. Mexico at the moment.
Let me know what you need help.
Cheers Lee

Parkflyer

Hi Lee, yes this site is great, dont know why but I have always found the American people far more approachable and understanding when it comes to this hobby (and everything else to be honest) compared with the British (im sorry to say). The British EXPECT you to know everything before you buy your first trainer... Know what I mean?.... an attitude?.... Here, their so friendly.

Tony

Staff member
It's not only the British bud. Forum owners and members expecting you to know everything when you first start out is the reason I created this site. I was tired of getting bashed because I didn't know something. So I started this forum. I don't know everything, and won't claim to know everything, but I will do my best to answer everyones question. If I don't know the answer to the question, there is someone on here that does. And I have no expectations of changing my "no bashing, everyone has to start somewhere" rule.

j1273

+1 Tony
Ive been bashed on a forum before!! Soon put him in his place but still wasnt nice!!
Looking forward to not being bashed here!!

Tony

Staff member
Never bro. And anyone that does will only have two strikes, a warning then a ban. Thankfully, we have some of the greatest members on this forum, and I have never had to ban anyone, or warn them for that matter.

Top Bottom