Hello from Sweden

SrRichard83

Hi there.
My name is richard and im from sweden :) So i am sorry for all the strange words and miss-spelling :)
Found this forum from youtube and had alot of help from Tony (i think) about the mah and c-rating if it could get too high :).
Now im here and will spend alot of houres asking questions for you guys ;)
I LOVE the RC world and have always dreamed about a own rc heli since i was maybee 5years old but it was always too expencive :( (still are hehe).
My first rc "heli" was the small foam 2ch from china (actually ended up with 3 of these ) :) Man i had alot of fun with these then i bought the foam 3ch chinook and 2 other small plastic 3ch infrared helis But it still wasn´t a REAL heli.
Then one day i was sitting at an selling site and found: 1 E-sky honey bee FP v1 RTF + 1 E-sky Belt-cp V1 RTF For the price of 1500SEK ( swedish kronor) (~210$) I thought that was a really good price then XD,
Well i have been flying my honey bee the whole last summer with plenty of crashes and parts, trying to build up confidence to get the belt cp airborne, and one day it was :)....... in 2 min XD (still waiting for me too repair it). back too the bee again. Under the winter i have bought my self a Nine Eagles 260A Solo pro V2, and 1 china clone of the 450SE V2 that i am trying too assemble but the hex screws is in poor quality so they strip in the head lol XD . Well you get what you pay for......
That is my heli experience up too this date :)

Also have alot of other RC stuff but that is a other story :)

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Welcome to the forum Richard, I'm glad you could make it. And yes, it was me on the youtube comments :biggrin1: If there is anything that we can help you with, just ask. Lots of helpful people here all hours of the day. Post up some pics of your collection, sounds like you have a few of them sitting around.

SrRichard83

Pictures is uploaded ;)
You will find them in my gallery on my proflie :).
Info when you mouse over them.
The planes i think i will need alot of help with since they are far from finish ;)

j1273

Hello Richard
Im new myself with a small amount of experience
Looking forward to trying to understand your questions lol. Your spelling by the way was fine. Certainly alot better than mine if I tried to reply in Swedish lol.
Jay

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Välkommen! Kul att du är här för att flyga med oss. Din engelska är bra. Som sades, förmodligen mycket bättre än min försöker skriva Sweedish, lol.

Hopefully we can all understand this! Google translator is awesome! :D

Top Bottom