Hello from Pinellas Park FL

Bruce Dally

Hello all, I found my way over here from a Youtube video on running a set of HP Server PSU in series.

Thought I would check things out.

I'm new to the R/c thing and looking to get into multirotor systems for aerial video during my other passion which is car racing.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Bruce, welcome to Rc-Help. The PSU that I had on the video is still running strong and I have not had a single issue with it. If you are going to build it, just let us know how we cna help.

Post up some pictures of your race cars (if you have any). I have another forum called Broke Auto (Broke Auto - Bitchin' Auto) where us gearheads gather and chat. Right now, I'm trying to bring it back alive and need some members to sign up. Hope to see you there.

:welcome1:

Bruce Dally

Here are a couple of them.
Black car - 2005 Mustang, 5.8L w/3.6L Supercharger - Setup for 1/4. No ET with new set up.
Red Car - 2000 Mustang, 4.6L with every suspension mod under the sun. Set up for AutoX and Road Racing

2_zpscfbf1ef2.jpg

5_zps3a66808a.jpg

2_zpsde00d4d8.jpg

image_zps775e0ab7.jpg

1_zps5e48e481.jpg

2_zps01f1988f.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Even though you are a mustang fan, I still invite you over to teh other forum lmao. They will like your cars over there, i can assure you that.

Tony

Staff member
That is a good start to redemption hahaha. I love that body style and would give just about anything for one of them. You will be fully redeemed when you put this beauty on the road! :biggrin1:

wolfman76

haha, will this redeem me much? (still a work in progress) 1962 Corvette, last saw the road in 1971.

PERTY! !!!!!!! I don't know about you tony but an old and still in good shape vet trumps ownership of not only one but two mustangs.... lol sorry (Chevy guy also) and WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY. ...

Last edited:

Derek

HI there, Bruce! That's a nice collection of cars, man! They look great!

You mentioned something about multi rotors. We have a couple of guys that are very knowledgeable about multi rotors and I'm sure they'll be around to help you, and me, with questions. I'll be looking to build a tricopter pretty soon..I hope!

Barge

Real nice cars you have there Bruce, loved the Muzzos since I saw a 69 428 Cobra Jet here in Perth when I was nipper, it still is my dream car along with the 71 Ford XY GTHO Phase III made here in Oz. Welcome aboard.

Graham Lawrie

Welcome to the forum Bruce:) I will complete my PSU build this weekend:) Only made possible with the help from the guys on here:)

Stambo

Welcome to the forum.
As for the cars, I stand strong with the GM product, love that old Vette.
That does not mean I can't respect the shiny on the black mustang. Especially under the hood.:)

Boozshey

Hey guys it's Bruce. I was logging in with Facebook before and didn't like it... This way I can use my normal online name.

Sorry if it messes with your head.

Anyways, just got notification that I have a bunch of parts sitting at home.

I'll post pics later and start a build thread.

Tony

Staff member
All you have to do is ask, and I can change yoru other username and merge this one to it.

Top Bottom