hello from michigan

TURBOTWIST

New /old flyer here,I was at one time sort of active haveing several planes and Helios .but as time goes things get old fast especialy the electronics.after finally learning to fly planes fair enought I got into Helios where my intrest really was.an still is.but never got totally comfortable after just a few dozen hovers and small circles .I have never got in to the free flight thing, going to this day with a helio.so it my challege to get out from under the trainning gear and get in the air this year some time.most of the termenoagly i can understand but still all the new acroman lose me.
I may have many questions ,some simple and others about setup.and some about what fits what.frist questions will be how best to bring this ship back to flight? thank everyone
TOM;)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey!!!! :) Nice to have you around! we are all learning all the time here. :):D happy to help wherever we can! :)

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Welcome to the forum Tom, it's great to have you here. If you still have some of your heli's, post them up so we can see them. We will do all we can to help out and get you in the air again. First and foremost, the first heli you need to fly is something like the Blade mSR-x. This is a fixed pitch helicopter and is great for flying indoors and learning. I would not be able to fly a heli if it were not for this helicopter. then once you master that one, you wil. move up into a ccpm heli like the mcpx or 450 size heli. From there the sky is the limit. But first, what do you still have left? We will try to get some electronics for those first. Just a little cheaper maybe lol. But I highly suggest getting the mSR.

Top Bottom