Hello from Maryland

Walt

Hello everyone. Cant believe I haven't found this site along time ago. Looks like lots of good info here.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Walt! Welcome to RCH. We have only been around 3 years on Friday. It's been a great ride so far with the forum, and hope to grow much more in the near future. Post up what you are flying/driving and make sure to post pictures and videos!

:welcome1:

Walt

I fly helis. Started out with a blade sr then trex 450 pro fbl. Just got a raptor 50 nitro When does the obsession end?
Also have three nitro planes havent done much with them.

Slobberdog

The illness never ends, there is always something better or bigger, lol

:welcome1: Walt, from the other side of the pond, aka Wales

Walt

Just ordered two new battery packs for my 450. Tomorrow is the first day of spring and can not wait for warm weather to fly.
Nothing like flying early mornings after coffee.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH! Enjoy the ride it's a good one. Now that you gone nitro you may sell all your electrics. Just to buy another nitro.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Lee

Hello my name is Lee, and I am an Addict. Group responds together "Hello Lee" :D Welcome to the forum Walt.

Walt

I guess the first step in recovery is to admit you have a problem. So here it goes My name is Walt and I am an Addict. Wait a minute I dont want to recover no problems here.

I just love the smell of nitro in the morning. Is this wrong of me?

Barge

Welcome from Australia Walt, your waiting for the weather to warm up, I'm waiting for it to cool down, Perth has been pretty toasty this summer and where I work in the north west it's been around the 40c mark what seems like 4ever. Nice hanger you have there, and my plank does not get off the ground much these days.

Cheers

Top Bottom