Hello From Long Island

Monstermanhbf

Hello fellow RC'ers

Name is Chris I'm from Long Island. Some of you might recognize the username from the Baja forum. Ive been into RC since I was a little kid. I own way to many RC's but my biggest love at the moment is 1/5 scale. But I've kinda gotten into Quads and Drones as of late. I also fly airplanes, helicopters. Its a vicious cycle but I love it!
Anyhow figured after seeing some of the forum You Tube video's I'd get on over here and sign up to say hello..

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. I have wanted to get into 1/5th scale (cars) for quite a while now. I believe the first time I saw one was in 1992 and I wanted one quite bad. Post up some pictures of your collection if you have time. Would love to see them.

:welcome1:

Monstermanhbf

Welcome to the forum. I have wanted to get into 1/5th scale (cars) for quite a while now. I believe the first time I saw one was in 1992 and I wanted one quite bad. Post up some pictures of your collection if you have time. Would love to see them.

:welcome1:

Hi Tony and thanks
I love anything with a 2 stroke engine in it now! 45 minute run times, just mixing gas and oil and no more messing with nitro its just a lot more fun! But like all RC has its pro's and con's..
Let me see if I can dig up a pic or two real quick

Here ya go

This is my Hpi Baja 5T its highly modded and a blast to drive!>

IMG_1341.jpgIMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Dude that thing looks sick! Okay, you posted a picture, now we need some video of this beast in action!

Tony

Staff member
lmao, If I had the cash, it would be in the mail Monday and I would be on the tractor tilling up a track just for it!

rjhenry

Ya that thing rocks. I may have to sell a heli or 2, that should make a down payment, Right ! LOL

Monstermanhbf

Well lets see you can pick up the SS kit for around $900 I'm sure you guys have a 3 ch radio kicking around ;)
Then you just need a 1/5 scale servo, standard size servo and rx battery pack.
Figure $1200 out the door and your ready to rock and roll..
Oh don't forget some pump gas and 2 stroke oil but who doesn't have that in the garage already..

Lee

Nice ride dude :)
I love throwing the baja around the beach when its too windy to fly :)
attachment.php

wolfman76

I got to get a couple pics and a video of my buddy Cherokees king motors Baja 5b and his wife's here is on on eBay I will have a losi xxl2 rye for 650.00 as soon as I can come up with the coinage and is brand new in the box never taken out

image-364459977.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom