Hello from germany

glov351

Just wanted to say hi and introduce my self i am a american living in germany for the last 30yrs.
i started this hobby out of being bored! i am a self learner, starting for about a year and still learning its hard to find others here that speak english and
will help in the learning curve and to fly with.
i been on other forum but they have there own little groups.hopeing for more contacts here

Tony

Staff member
Hey glov, welcome to Rc-Help.com. It's great to have you here. I know what you mean about the groups on the other sites. If your not in their "click", then you don't matter. If you ask a question that everyone else has asked, you will be flamed for it. This is the reason I created this forum, because I didn't like how the others were run and I didn't like the members. I can assure you, you will be welcome here.

I'm sure it's hard to live over there and be in this hobby when there are not many people over there that do it. In fact, I only know of one. If there is any questions that you have about anything, ask away. We will answer anything and everything we can.

:welcome1:

glov351

thanks tony for the welcome i think you know of the other site but thats a different story !!!
i hope here i can help with some questions from others but i am mostly into scale not 3d but for the last year i have learned alot on how to figure out problems
and have access to many european scale supply firms .and iam 1hr dive from the robbe align factory warehouse

Lee

Welcome Glov351 :D Good to have you here. Lets see those scale helis. We love pictures and video.

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY MY BRUTHA FROM ANUTHA MUTHA sorry is just sumthin i say to welcome our new members my own lil thang hey we all have 1 lol... trust me i have a couple of big birds myself i am curently working a 65.5" redtail p-51d mustang and have a 63.5" great planes eagle 2 trainer along with alot of other birds... and as stated before pics and vids please it is what we live for here can't get enough of them...

Top Bottom