Hello from Fort Wayne Indiana

I am new here and I wanted to say hello to all. My name is Bill and I am currently getting an Align 550E FBL ready for flight. I have been flying a 200SRX but decided to jump into a CP bird. I heard the 550 was a pretty good first CP so here I am. The 3GX setup videos are awesome! I have a question so I am heading over to the questions thread to ask it.

Have a great day!!!

Bill

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to RCH Bill! The 550 is a fantastic helicopter, but you must respect it's size and agility. It may be big, but it's a quick little sucker lol.

:welcome1:

carterB1

Hi everyone my name is Darwin I'm from Dallas TX I just got into the hobby about a month ago trying to do scratch builds it's hasn't been going to well but still going at it

Derek

I am new here and I wanted to say hello to all. My name is Bill and I am currently getting an Align 550E FBL ready for flight. I have been flying a 200SRX but decided to jump into a CP bird. I heard the 550 was a pretty good first CP so here I am. The 3GX setup videos are awesome! I have a question so I am heading over to the questions thread to ask it.

Have a great day!!!

Bill

Hi there, Bill! I'm also in Fort Wayne Indiana. You are gonna love that 550! It's got power like the bigger heli's but it won't be as twitchy as the smaller heli's.

Hey Derek, I saw your profile earlier and saw you were here in Fort Wayne too. Do you fly with one of the clubs here in town? I am with the Huntington club.

Top Bottom