Hello from Florida

Nitrofish

Newbie here, hope to learn a lot. Am fairly new to the rc stuff & am really getting in to helicopters. So far so good, just want to learn as much as I can before I attempt to fly my 300X.

Thanks!

Jim

Ken Jackson

Welcome Jim! You've come to the right place. Everyone here has been bit by the helicopter or plane bug. Are you using a flight simulator?

Ken

pvolcko

Welcome aboard? Where abouts in Florida are you? Only ask because there is the TORCHS club down there near Orlando. Lot of very talented pilots down there, top notch facility, etc. If you're near there would definitely be worth checking out.

Nitrofish

Thanks for the welcome! I live in Flagler County, there is a R/C club here (Flagler Rams), going to check them out one of these weekends when there is no race, bike week, work etc...

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome, Nitrofish......Massive amount of stick time on the simulator man and you will be flying the 300X in no time! I have takent the winter and have been working on hovering skills and orientation on the Phoenix 4 and i can tell a huge difference in my flying.

Top Bottom