Hello from East Tx

BAdair

Hello all,

I have lurked on these forums for about a week now after watching the youtube video's on setting up the 3GX and decided to join.
I'm fairly new to heli's, been flying 50-60cc planes for about 2 years and stepped off into heli's about 6 months ago with a MCPX, then a couple 130x's that fly nice when they work but most times they suck due to screwiness with the servos and/or board. Blade 300x, (not sure why I have it, never fly it lol). The ones I fly most are a fly-bared T-rex 450 and a EXI 450 clone. EXI was given to me, and the SE V2 T-rex I traded a couple batteries for frame, esc and motor.
just finished building a mostly (Align) with the exception of a HK frame 450 pro DFC 3GX,( still sorting out some issues) Align T-rex 500 FBL 3gx .
So I guess I am hooked with the heli's

Brian

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Brian! Sounds like you have a nice little collection. Make sure to post some pictures of your toys so that we can see them.

:welcome1:

BAdair

Thanks Tony!
will do on the pics,
and thanks for all your videos you have on Youtube on the 3GX, sure helped me out, the align manual isn't very clear in explaining things..

Tony

Staff member
It's my pleasure Brian! If you have any questions, all you have to do is ask. I will do what I can to help out.

murankar

Staff member
Welcom to RCH. Post your hanger pics in the pictures section and the un written rule here is you have to post videos too. We love us some video now.

BAdair

will do, for sure!
Maybe sooner than later if I can't find the weird vibration I'm having on the 450 pro I just built, but I'm suspecting the tail blade grips, it's a belt drive tail.
I need to tear it down and inspect after test flights today.

murankar

Staff member
Brian go ahead a post the issue in the 450 section. In the post tell us what you have done so far and maybe a video of the vibes your having. That way we can spear head this in the forum and not here in the intro.

Top Bottom